Headline:SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P.
Registered Office:Avda. Teniente Montesinos, 8, Torre A, Sexta Planta, C.P. 30100, Murcia.
Registration details: Registro Mercantil de Murcia, hoja MU-93227, folio 163, tomo 3245, libro 0.
Responsible for Data Protection: User can contact the responsible through the following address, email@example.com or by writing to the address Avda. Teniente Montesinos, 8, Torre A, Sexta Planta, C.P. 30100, Murcia to the attention of “responsible Data Protection”
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE THE DATA
The data requested in the forms available from the Web Site SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. are, in general, mandatory (except in the required field otherwise specified) to meet established goals. Therefore, if they are not provided they may not properly addressed them.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE SB DISCUSSED LAW FIRM SLPU USER PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on user requests, the personal data will be processed by SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage Newsletter subscription and subsequent submission thereof.
- Managing requests for contacting SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. through channels provided for this purpose.
- Manage sending personalized, electronic and / or conventional means, commercial communications in cases where the user has express consent.
- Manage the delivery of customized electronic business communications and / or conventional, unless the user indicates otherwise checking the appropriate box, or show his opposition to such treatment.
- Manage surveys and / or evaluations of the quality of services provided by SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. and / or the perception of its image as a company.
User data will be kept for the appropriate time to fulfill each purpose or until the User requests his unsuscription for SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. data base, opposes or revoke their consent.
- WHAT USER DATA SB DISCUSSED SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P.?
SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. may treat the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact: Mailing address, phone, email address.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
In case of registration and / or access by third parties, SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. may collect and access certain information from the user profile corresponding social network only for internal and / or for the administrative purposes stated above.
- WHAT IS THE TREATMENT OF LEGITIMATE YOUR DATA?
Data processing necessary for the fulfillment of such purposes requiring the user’s consent for their implementation, will not be carried out without it.
Also, if the user withdraws consent to any treatment, it will not affect the lawfulness of processing operations carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. through the following channels: Through a letter to SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. Adva. Teniente Montesinos, 8, Torre A, Sexta Planta, C.P. 30100, Murcia or through an e – mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the reference “data Protection”.
Also, in cases where it is necessary to treat the User data for compliance with a legal obligation or for the execution of the contractual relationship between SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. and the user, the treatment is legitimately authorized to be necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. For its part, the treatment was carried out for surveys and / or evaluations of the quality of services provided by SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. and / or the perception of its image as a company it will be made based on the legitimate interest.
- WHAT USER DATA RECIPIENTS BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may be communicated to:
- SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. investee companies or SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. business group only for internal and / or for the purposes set out above administrative purposes.
- SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes set out above.
- SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. providers only for the proper fulfillment of legal obligations and / or of the purposes set above.
- SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. partner to fulfill the purposes set out above and / or, if so authorized, for sending commercial communications.
- Public authorities, in the cases provided by law.
The addressees referred to in this paragraph may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, being in the latter case duly legitimated international data transfers.
- USER RESPONSIBILITY
Ensures that is of legal age or legally emancipated, fully capable, and that the data provided to SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. is true, accurate, complete and current. For this purpose, the user is responsible for the accuracy of all data provided and conveniently update the information provided in such a way that responds to the real situation.
It ensures that it has informed the third parties who provide their data, if so, of the aspects contained in this document. It also ensures that he has obtained their authorization to provide their data to SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. for the specified purposes.
He will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Web Site and damages, direct or indirect, to cause it to SB LAW FIRM SLPU or third parties.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. uses the data is for sending commercial communications, electronic and / or conventional means, information on products, services, promotions, offers, events and news relevant to the users. Whenever any such communication is made, it will be directed solely to those users who have authorized their reception and / or who have not previously stated their refusal to receive them.
To carry out the above work, SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. can analyze the data in order to develop user profiles that allow further define the products that may be of interest.
If the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. can request to cancel the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com and indicating their refusal to receipt future communitations.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user can send a letter to SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. – Avda. Teniente Montesinos, 8, Sexta Planta, C.P.30100, Murcia, or via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in both cases, with the reference “Protection data “, enclosing a photocopy of your identity card or passport, at any time and for free, for:
- Revoking Consents granted.
- Get confirmation about whether SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. they are processing personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. limiting data processing when some conditions are met under the rules of data protection.
- Get human intervention, to express your views and to challenge the automated adopted SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P.
- Request the portability of your data.
Also, the user that at any time you can make a claim on the protection of personal data to the competent supervisory authority is informed.
- SECURITY MEASURES
SPAIN BY LAW, S.L.P. treat data user at all times in strict confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy in respect thereof in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations, adopting all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of your data and avoid its alteration, loss or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: Febrary 2019